Saturday, June 18, 2011

蘇永康-那誰

As you can see, I haven't really updated this blog for quite a while because I haven't yet found a song that I really like the previous two months. Recently, I have been listening to this song a lot and I really love the lyric. It reminds me a lot of my past memories. 


The song is called "那誰" sang by a HK singer William So(蘇永康). The direct meaning of the song name is "Who's He/she?". This song is written from a third person point of view. The third-party is telling the story of a guy after his breakup with his lover. That guy tries to do everything to forget the break up but nothing seem to work at all. After all, time can't past away those memories. No matter how many days, weeks, months, or even years have passed, a small thing can trigger back those cuts, wounds and bad memories. The third party said that the guy should just take that as one of the challenge he faced in his path of life. If the right person appears, he'll be able to love again. 

The lyricist Wyman Wong always writes beautiful lyrics that can really trigger one's heart and memories. The MV is really touching too. The actor really portrays the character really well!

William So-那誰

你和那誰那天分手
你淚痕像條綠色的銹
頑固地種在眼睛一角 直到永久 抹不走

但是浮游在 生活亂流
你那新生 你也必須接受
就算多悔咎 自責別太久
不要戀戀心裡 那個傷口

渡日月 穿山水
尚在恨 那 誰
誰曾無堅不摧
摧毀的廢墟
一早 變做 你美好新居
創疤你不挖 亦不知有過 在這裡

淚叠淚 風一吹
漸莫辨 那 誰
連重提往事也 不再絕對
她怎傷害你 講起 你沒再 吐苦水

有時你還覺得溫馨
這淚流像存在的表證
沒有恨過便更加彷似 白過半生 冷清清

像突然忘掉 尊姓大名
卻記得她 教你差點喪命
是創傷太重 或覺悟太輕
使你不懂釋放 怨懟的根性

渡日月 穿山水
尚在恨 那 誰
誰曾無堅不摧
摧毀的廢墟
一早 變做 你美好新居
創疤你不挖 亦不知有過 在這裡

淚叠淚 風一吹
漸莫辨 那 誰
連重提往事也 不再絕對
她怎傷害你 感恩 替代了那苦水

誰沒兩個致命舊愛侶
不見得 就要聽到春天也恐懼
可以不唏噓 可以不心虛
放低跨過去

渡日月 穿山水
尚在恨 那 誰
誰曾無堅不摧 摧毀的廢墟
一早 變做了 滿山青翠
敏感處不碰 便不知你葬著心碎

若舊夢 不堪追
就別問 那 誰
從何時 你學會 灑脫面對
她怎傷害你 可否就當做老天
完整你那 沒挫敗波折一生之旅
功德圓滿 方可愛下去
帶笑歸去

9 comments:

  1. sorry i cant read chinese. If a girl wants me to know the meaning of this song what is the possibilty she trying to tell me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Unknown: What is your relationship with this girl? Your friend? Girlfriend? Did you recently break up with someone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. we were/are in a relationship that i am not sure now. but i guess i treated her wrongly. she has been cold to me and recently we are not as loving and sweet as last time anymore. so she asked whether do i know the meaning of this song. She seems like want to send me a message through this song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. last time 徐婕兒- I Wanna Be With You and 范玮琪 - 最重要的决定 have been our songs. now....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Unknown: So you two are in a real bf/gf relationship or 曖昧? I think you really treated her wrong and now she might want to forget about you and start a new life because that's what the meaning of this song. It is the person want to or try to forget the one that hurt them and want to start fresh without them.

    If you really love her then I guess you should make up with her or the whole thing will end soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much DeyiMizu. There is nothing to make up anymore. I will be living with it just like the guy in the MV. Appreciate your translation. By any chance you would have 張智霖 - 戀上外星人 traslation? I don't see to be able to search it online.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Unknown: I'll try to translate it to you. Give me some time:)

    ReplyDelete